Thursday, February 6, 2014

Charted

I’ve met you three times.
They say it’s a charm.
You most certainly are.
Bursting conversations of the constellations.
Four of a kind, two gemini's
Painted my reflection
It pointed in your direction.
Still unknowing of what will come.
Second, I pass you by
You say hi
Surprised that such a hottie invited me to the party.
Sorry I don't attend.
Time played its part
Destiny told me on chart
The day my true love would appear.
On that day
I heard him say
come this way but we chilled on cypher.
Learning new thought patterns
From my teacher.
Giving me no lecture on how I live
but understanding the love I give
Is only in time
 Gonna be true till the day I’m through odyssey of enlightenment.
You are why I do what I do.
I don’t want the same mistakes to happen with you.
Your heart is special and deserves real love.
So until I rise above
all lame feelings of doubt and distrust
we must be apart
till I can start
trusting again.